• Getting off drugs painlessly as all opiate withdrawals take place while one unconsciously lies down with perception switched off.
• Getting off drugs rapidity due to opioid withdrawals acceleration by the means of antagonists and intensive elimination of morphine, heroin, tramadol, methadone, buprenorphine etc.
• Absence of psychological torment and internal struggle will I be able to go through this in difference of cold turkey getting off. More than 70% of no long acting opiates have already been withdrawn from the system by the end of ULTRA RAPID OPIATE DETOX .Learn more about sedation vs total anesthesia in the Ultra Rapid Detox treatment. Ask your questions via email@example.com or call +44.20.3289.8289
Some disadvantages of the ULTRA RAPID OPIOID DETOX
• Enormous stress for the brain and all other organs due to rapid opioid deprivation, intensification of unnoticed withdrawals and neurotransmission chaos - shock. Many neurophysiologic processes are deprived of normal regulations and transfer from opiate to non opiate homeostasis could be followed by expressed instability and dysfunction of vegetative and endocrine body regulations.
• Many hours of total anesthesia with biological functions like spontaneous breathing, artificial lung ventilation, massive stomach and intestines washing, urine diversion by the means of urethral catheter.
Risks, possible complications and after discomfort of such serious intervention could, at some degree, cross out the previously mentioned advantages.
• After the ULTRA RAPID OPIOID DETOXIFICATION, often takes 5-10 inpatients days of special rehabilitation or longer outpatient recovery of strength and functionality.
High and low points, rare, but unsafe complications and risks of ULTRA RAPID DETOX make us looking on indications and contraindications of the procedure very carefully; and to plan it with extreme care, by taking into consideration many individual characteristics of each individual case.